Co-production in the East of England
A new podcast for Co-production Week 2023. Find out about the approaches, ideas, and experimentation happening around co-production in the East of England as we discuss East of England ADASS's co-production journey.
This podcast is a collaboration of people who have lived and breathed co-production, sharing firsthand their experience and learning along the way.
This podcast was created and planned with people with lived experience and is published in conjunction with the Two Co-production Journeys document which goes into more detail on this topic.
We hope these resources will inspire you to develop your own approach to co-production.
- Kate Pieroudis - Senior Co-production Adviser, Think Local Act Personal
- Steve Palmer - Communications Manager, Social Care Institute for Excellence
- Cat Duncan-Rees - Curators of Change Founder
- David Rolph - Curators of Change Co-producer
- Nat Clarkson - Curators of Change Co-producer
This podcast is also available on Spotify. (opens new window)