What is NCAG?
It is a membership body made up of:
- people who access services
- family members
National Co-production Advisory Group members are committed to personalised care and support services because they know from experience that it can improve wellbeing and lead to improved health outcomes.
What does NCAG do?
- promote personalised support and asset-based at national, regional and local level
- work with the Think Local Act Personal (TLAP) Partnership to make sure that what we do is fully co-produced with people who access services, carers and citizens
- Offer organisations help with Making it Real for delivering good personalised care and support, as well as Development Sessions around using co-production.
For more information:
- Email us at email@example.com