Reimagining Homecare – Wellbeing Teams
Are you interested in learning about an alternative model of homecare?
Are you keen to deliver outcomes and not hours for people with care and support needs?
TLAP with SCIE and Helen Sanderson Associates will be holding a webinar to explore Wellbeing Teams, the impact they have and how you can introduce them to your locality.
This webinar will be hosted by:
- Helen Sanderson, Helen Sanderson Associates
- Martin Walker, Policy Advisor TLAP
- Ewan King, Director of Business Development and Delivery, SCIE
Date: Friday 24th February 12-1pm
To register interest please email Andrew.Parkinson@tlap.org.uk by Monday 20th February
Who should take part:
- Commissioners and contract managers
- Providers of social care services both in-house and external
- Senior managers in commissioning, front line social work responsible for change management
This webinar will cover:
- Innovation in homecare - the latest evidence
- How Wellbeing Teams apply ideas from Buurtzorg within the UK context
- How the self-managed team works
- What co-production looks like in Wellbeing Teams
- How support is provided to deliver outcomes not hours
- How Community Circles are central to the way the team works delivering both community navigation and support
- Value based recruitment for Wellbeing Teams
- Why Individual Service Funds are important to enable Wellbeing Teams to work creatively around outcomes.
- How Wellbeing Teams can happen at scale.
- What commissioners and providers could do to move in this direction?