Podcast -Innovations for supporting a proactive & responsive market
The care market is opening up to offer more creative ways of supporting people with care and support needs. How far do these innovations support a proactive and responsive market that works well for people?
This topic was discussed by panellists at TLAP's Care Markets and Quality Forum, 7th March 2019 and broadcast as a podcast with host Andy Tilden, Interim CEO for Skills for Care.
- Brigid Day, Senior Adviser, Markets and Commissioning, Local Government Association (LGA)
- Tristan Brice, Association of Directors of Social Services (ADASS)
- Colin Angel, Policy and Campaigns Director, United Kingdom Homecare Association(UKHCA)
- Steve Holmes, Operational Assurance Manager Adult Social Care, Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Clenton Farquharson MBE, member of National Coproduction Advisory Group (NCAG)
Panellists were asked what an innovation means from each organisations' perpective, what are their risks and how they can be encouraged.