TLAP is inviting as many innovative providers as possible to feature in this directory so that their approaches can support a move from marginal activity to mainstream provision.
How to submit your innovation:
Is your project/organisation doing the following?
- practising co-production with people who use your services
- practising asset or strength based approaches
- delivering models of support that build community capacity
- tackling inequalities
- complying with all relevant regulation and legislation
- committing to collecting and using evidence of impact.
It is not TLAP’s role to inspect or scrutinise models of innovation. It will be assumed that in submitting your innovation, your organisation agrees with and meets the criteria.
What you need to do:
- download the innovations in care and support form (opens new window)
- email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
What TLAP will do:
- we will review your form with members of the National Co-production Advisory Group
- ask for more information, if needed
- upload your innovation to the directory.