Personalisation: What's next?
Think Local Act Personal want to hear your views on how we can make the biggest possible difference to people's lives.
Making it Real
Marking Progress Towards Personalisation and Community-Based Support: publicly declare commitment to improving the way older and disabled adults experience care and support.
Blueprint for Personalised Care and Support
A tool for supporting providers and commissioners to learn from innovative practice in commissioning and delivering personalised services.
Building Community Capacity
Interested in the role of social capital in the transformation of social care?
National Co-production Advisory Group
The National Co-production Advisory Group has wide-ranging knowledge and ability, skills to offer organisations and information about how to co-produce, co-design and co-operate.
National Market Development Forum
The National Market Development Forum's challenge is to facilitate a greater choice of affordable, locally available, responsive services that people want.
The Self-directed Support pages support the personalisation agenda at a national and local level, by conducting, reviewing, and sharing information to help increase the uptake of personal budgets.
Topics and resources
- The Deprivation of Liberty Procedures: Safeguards for Whom?
The Deprivation of Liberty (DoL) procedures under the Mental Capacity Act 2005 have caused confusion and controversy since their introduction five years ago.
- Social Care 2014 Conference
Social Care 2014: Better Guidance, Better Care will features information on new regulation, funding frameworks and minimum standards which will impact your work.
- Webinar for professionals who are introducing personal health budgets to people with learning disabilities
TLAP commissioned the guide Personal Health Budgets- Including People with Learning Disabilities. A webinar will take place in June to introduce the guide to people responsible for implementing, or supporting implementation of Personal Health Budgets (PHB) to people with learning disabilities.
- Publication of the interim report of the Barker Commission
The interim report of the Barker Commission has concluded that the current divide between health and social care is not in the best interest of patients and carers. They propose that a single, ring-fenced budget would be better at serving individuals' health and social care needs.
- Personalisation Action Plan: Key activity underway in advance of the Care Bill (opens new window)
- Personal health budgets - Including people with learning disabilities (pdf - 2.20Mb) (opens new window)
- Increasing the uptake of Direct Payments
- Self-Directed Support: Reducing Process, Increasing Choice and Control
- Making it Real for Young Carers
- Advice and information needs in adult social care
- Principles for the provision of information and advice
- Social Care Jargon Buster
- 2nd National Personal Budget Survey
- Integrated care and support: our shared commitment