Personalisation: What's next?
Think Local Act Personal want to hear your views on how we can make the biggest possible difference to people's lives.
Making it Real
Marking Progress Towards Personalisation and Community-Based Support: publicly declare commitment to improving the way older and disabled adults experience care and support.
Blueprint for Personalised Care and Support
A tool for supporting providers and commissioners to learn from innovative practice in commissioning and delivering personalised services.
Building Community Capacity
Interested in the role of social capital in the transformation of social care?
National Co-production Advisory Group
The National Co-production Advisory Group has wide-ranging knowledge and ability, skills to offer organisations and information about how to co-produce, co-design and co-operate.
National Market Development Forum
The National Market Development Forum's challenge is to facilitate a greater choice of affordable, locally available, responsive services that people want.
The Self-directed Support pages support the personalisation agenda at a national and local level, by conducting, reviewing, and sharing information to help increase the uptake of personal budgets.
Topics and resources
- Support for the Guideline Development Group (GDG) on child abuse and neglect.
The National Collaborating Centre for Social Care (NCCSC) is a consortium led by partner organisation SCIE.NCCSC has been commissioned by NICE to produce a guideline on identifying and responding to abuse and neglect of children and young people. They are recruiting for two positions.A chair to lead their Guideline Development Group (GDG) and a member to join the GDG recruitment panel for selecting the Chair.
- Providing excellent care for people living with dementia in care homes
When the PEARL (Positively Enriching And enhancing Residents' Lives) Programme was piloted in 10 homes in Four Seasons Health Care it showed an average 52% reduction in anti-psychotic medications. The programme consists of 150 criteria linked into the VIPS model of Care (Brooker 2007), aimed at improving person-centred approaches and encouraging positive practices.
- Coalition for Collaborative Care: Action for long term conditions
The Coalition for Collaborative care is a group of individuals and organisations across the health, social care and voluntary sector who aim to make person-centred, coordinated care a reality for people living with long-term conditions.
- No assumptions: a narrative for coordinated care and support in mental health
Together with National Voices, members of our National Coproduction Group who have mental health needs and others we have produced a first draft for the narrative for mental health and are seeking your views.The document outlines what people with continuing mental health needs have described as necessary for their successful care, support and treatment.
- Self-Directed Support: Reducing Process, Increasing Choice and Control
- Increasing the uptake of Direct Payments
- Making it Real for Young Carers
- Advice and information needs in adult social care
- Principles for the provision of information and advice
- Social Care Jargon Buster
- 2nd National Personal Budget Survey
- Integrated care and support: our shared commitment