Webinar: How to work collaboratively with providers– Isle of Wight case study - 3rd April
The Isle of Wight is improving its care market, and the quality and outcomes for people. It takes a collaborative approach to working with providers and engages people who access services to achieve co-production in commissioning.
This webinar will focus on looking at the island's sector led approach to improving the quality and outcomes for the people it serves.
- Market Context – having care closer to home
- Involving Experts by Experience
- Working to ensure quality provision
- Peer exchange including secondment of a provider into the commissioning team
- Outputs, outcomes and impact.
The webinar is likely to be of interest to anyone whose role involves providing or commissioning care.
Please note: we will be using Adobe Connect for this webinar, so please check with your IT team that you have access to this software beforehand. A week before the webinar we shall send you the link to the webinar page so you can test it.