Supporting a sustainable & responsive market for people- 7th March
The Care Markets and Quality Forum is a unique partnership of providers, commissioners, people with lived experience and other strategic partnerships who come together to share practice and work in collaboration.
- National workforce context
- National recruitment campaign
- Personal Health Budgets and the employment of personal assistants
- Example of a model of care and support which is aimed at adapting the workforce to meet the needs of the individual
- Supporting proactive and responsive markets which work for people.
Who should attend
Providers, commissioners, people with lived experience who are interested in proactive markets and workforce, that also includes personal assistants.