Putting the self back into self directed support -24th Feb, Manchester
Are Personal Budgets and Personal Health Budgets working as well as they should for the people you support in your area?
Are you using straightforward systems and processes in a joined up way?
Are your self-directed support offers helping people to have good lives in strong supportive communities?
Join TLAP, National Self-directed Support Forum and Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership for an extended conversation about how you could improve your Self-directed Support offers.
This event is primarily intended for people working in councils on self-directed support and providers in Manchester.
- Front-line social care workers and line managers
- Providers of social care services both in-house and external
- Commissioners and contract managers
- Senior managers in commissioning, front line social work responsible for change management
- Clinical Commissioning Group members
- Providers who are using or interested to find out about personal budgets and personal health budgets
- You’ll find out how you can develop practical plans to improve how Personal and Personal Health Budgets work for people, through the lens of the Making it Real framework.
- You learn about how Making It Real could support your work.
- You will hear from people, practitioners and system leaders from other parts of the country where good progress is being made with the different ways Personal and Personal Health Budgets can be offered.