Webinar: How can general practice and social prescribing support people’s wellbeing in the community - 20th March
Join this online event from 12.30 -1.30 from the comfort of your desk.
You will hear from Kay Keane from the Alvanley Family Practice in Stockport and Dave Chorlton, Practice Health Champion on the benefits of social prescribing.
The webinar will be hosted by Natasha Burberry, TLAP Care Markets and Quality Policy Advisor. There will be plenty of time for questions and answers.
Who should attend:
- Anyone with an interest in how social prescribing works
- Health and social care commissioners
- Members of Health and Wellbeing boards
- Social workers
- Community groups
- Working with volunteers to provide greater choice and resilience to patients and professionals.
- Unlocking the “magic” in your community.
- Working with existing organisations to ensure all local resources are included in social prescribing proposals.
- Hear from Dave, a volunteer to understand why the General Practice is an important community organisation in 2020.
Please note: we will be using Adobe Connect for this webinar, so check with your IT team that you have access to this software beforehand. A week before the webinar we will send you the link to the webinar page.
Examples of previoius webinars on the tlap site. Vist the resouce library