Good practice in supporting direct payment recipients during the COVID-19 pandemic
Across England, councils are taking different approaches to supporting direct payment recipients throughout the pandemic.
While some are adapting their practices to allow people to use their payments flexibly, others have left people feeling unsure, and at risk of worsening health and wellbeing.
Join the TLAP webinar where we will discuss these urgent matters and focus on good practice examples.
This webinar will be of interest to anyone who works within the field of direct payment support:
- People who access services
- Front-line social care workers and line managers
- Providers of social care services both in-house and external (voluntary sector organisations)
- Commissioners and contract managers
- Senior managers in commissioning, front line social work responsible for change management
- Information governance and risk management teams
- Corporate finance teams.