Welcome to the Forum
The Forum was set up to support improvements in the care and support market and to contribute to emerging policy initiatives.
Members are committed to strengthening the evidence base and capacity for excellence in person-centred commissioning so that people have a choice of affordable, responsive, quality services in their locality.
What does the Care Markets & Quality Forum do?
- Acts as a reference group to discuss market development
- Identify gaps in the market and make recommendations
- Review and comment on draft products and contribute to 'task and finish' groups
- Help share and develop products that support local market development
- Make sure products reflect the views of people who use services, commissioners and providers for increasing informed choice and control in the care and support market.
- Annually review the impact of the Care Markets & Quality Forum as part of TLAP's commitments.
Who are the members?
Social care leaders, commissioners, service providers, regulators, standard setters, people with care and support needs, carers and family members.
Co-chaired by Sharon Allen, CEO Skills for Care and Bill Davidson, member of National Co-production Advisory Group (NCAG).
If you'd like to join email Adam Webb