Case studies illustrating that when councils 'market shape' with service providers it encourages specialist services to respond better to people's choices. Examples include universal and commercial services, specialist and non-specialist that use co-production for building 'social capital'.
- Approaches to provider and market development which build and use stronger community connections, encourage social enterprise and integrate a range of public services
- Examples of mechanisms to connect people to community opportunities
- Innovative approaches to primary prevention
- Innovation in the provision of information and advice
- Work with universal and commercial services e.g. leisure.