Case studies illustrating models of corporate/multi agency commissioning and place shaping which help develop community capacity.
- Examples of integrating social care strategies with wider community and corporate strategies
- Explicit strategies to build community capacity and support and sustain locally-based initiatives
- The benefits of designing co-production into commissioning processes
- Innovative approaches for engaging diverse stakeholders and groups and for devolving decision making and budgets
- Issues around workforce
- Issues around evaluation and mapping.