Products from the London JIP Workforce Programme
- Mental Capacity Act knowledge and competencies
London Joint improvement Partnership, in response to requests from frontline organisations, have worked with The London Safeguarding Board to develop these frameworks based on work by Bournemouth University...
- Homecare Re-ablement Learning and Development Framework
This document builds on the work done to develop role descriptors and learning outcomes for Re-ablement workers at various levels within a service by colleagues at CSED and identifies where, within currently...
- London Jip Personalisation Glossary
This document was developed to help people new to the personalisation agenda in adult social care understand some of the terminology.
- London JIP Transformation Programme - NCL Sub region eMarket project.
This documents provides a statement of requirements for an eMarket produced by Boroughs in the North Central London Sub Region.
- London JIP Transformation Programme - Person 2 Person Proof of Concept Project - Final report
This is the final report of a proof of concept project undertaken by Slivers of Time, London Councils and 8 London boroughs.
- London JIP Transformation Programme - South West London Sub Region - Mind the Gap Report.
This is the final report of SW Sub region. The objectives of the project were to: To reflect on the core conditions required for providers to deliver individualised services and learn how to create...
- London JIP Transformation Programme - North West London DVD - Living Life.
This DVD was produced by jointly by Ealing, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Brent, Harrow and Hammersmith and Fulham. In Control facilitated the project group and the planning and production was co-produced with...