South West - Personalisation
This is a network for people involved in changing the Adult Care System across the South West region.
Discuss & Debate
Join the discussion! This is an opportunity to network and share learning and resources.
- List of Transformation Link People in SW Local Authorities
- Safeguarding and Personalisation Framework - January 2011 (doc - 963Kb)
- Personalisation and Mental Health (opens new window)
- The Self Directed Support Process - what good looks like (operating model template)
- User Led Organisations in the South West
- Checklist for Mainstreaming and Developing Personalisation
- Delivering Putting People First in the South West
- Change is the law of life: transforming social care in 2013
In his first blog as TLAP Director, Dr Sam Bennett (@samhbenn) sets out what lies ahead for the Partnership and transforming care and support in 2013.
- TLAP welcomes Personal Health Budgets Pilot evaluation report
Think Local Act Personal welcomes the positive report of the independent evaluation of personal health budgets.
- North West social care organisations have highest take up of markers for personalisation in social care
England's North West is leading the charge of social care organisations demonstrating how they're personalising care and support for people and families.