Latest East Midlands Resources
- 'Think Local Act Personal in Tough Times - Commissioning and Market Development' Event - 26th September 2011
The East Midlands Joint Improvement Partnership (EMJIP) held a second 'Think Local Act Personal in Tough Times' Event on 26th September 2011. The focus of this event was Commissioning and Market Development and it was run in partnership with In Control, Groundswell and Community Catalysts.
- 12 Core Elements of a Reablement Service
At the reablement event on 8 September 2009 we drew together a list of what would constitute the 12 core elements of a good reablement service. Here you can find the list of 37 things grouped in to 9 themes.
- 2009 Minutes
- 2010 Minutes
- A regional comparison of assessment and care management costs and outputs
- Acute Hospital Resource Pack
- Advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing reablement services
- After the Downturn: Managing a significant and sustained adjustment in public sector funding
This discussion paper (and subsequent update) explores the impact of public sector funding cuts on public services, and the strategies and actions that Government and public bodies might adopt to manage them.
- Appreciative Inquiry - an asset approach
- Assistive Technology Case Studies
The documents below are case studies where assitive technology has been used to good effect.