You are here: Think Local Act Personal > News
- Paths to Personalisation Conference - 18 June 2013
Posted on: 10/04/2013Helping make a reality of personalisation in mental health services. A national one day conference from the National Development Team for Inclusion (NDTi) and Think Local Act Personal (TLAP).
- TLAP announces new Partnership co-chairs
Posted on: 02/04/2013Think Local Act Personal is pleased to announce Clenton Farquharson and Marjory Broughton as the new partnership co-chairs. Yhey will take over from Sue Bott and Bill Davidson as the elected representatives from the National Co-production Advisory Group - a 20-strong group of people who use services and family carers who are central to the work of TLAP in taking forward personalised, community-based support.
- Requesting proposals for new personal health budgets project
Posted on: 28/03/2013Think Local Act Personal is calling for proposals to help us deliver a new project about improving delivery of personal health budgets for people with learning disabilities.
- Quality social care means doing it right, especially when no one is looking
Posted on: 12/03/2013Social care leaders have agreed a new definition of what quality support means and the responsibilities they each share for delivering it through coproduction with people with care and support needs. "Driving up quality in adult social care" is a new set of briefings from The Think Local Act Personal (TLAP) Partnership.
- Unprecedented challenges in adult social care can only be tackled by joint action: a new report reveals
Posted on: 06/03/2013The difficult challenge of supporting people to live fulfilling independent lives while the adult social care system faces unprecedented financial pressure can only be overcome if local leaders work with people, communities and providers to find the solutions, finds a new report published today.
- TLAP to lead work to make health and social care personal budgets a reality
Posted on: 28/02/2013The Think Local Act Personal Partnership (TLAP) has announced it is to lead work to support the NHS and local authorities develop the potential of personal budgets across health and social care.
- TLAP calls for practice examples: availability of local information and advice on finding care
Posted on: 20/02/2013TLAP is calling for practice examples that will help inform councils as they develop strategies for improving the availability of information, advice and support for people seeking help with finding, choosing, arranging and paying for care.
- Think Local Act Personal Launches Phase One of Improving personal budgets for older people - A review
Posted on: 28/01/2013Think Local Act Personal has today published a review of personal budgets for older people.
- Change is the law of life: transforming social care in 2013
Posted on: 22/01/2013In his first blog as TLAP Director, Dr Sam Bennett (@samhbenn) sets out what lies ahead for the Partnership and transforming care and support in 2013.
- Skills for Care releases Empowering Communities: Community skills development and neighbourhood workforce planning programme reports
Posted on: 17/12/2012Following the launch of the Skills for Care programme on community skills development and workforce planning in 2011, an independent evaluation was commissioned to identify the learning from the programme.