Think Local Act Personal Tag Listing
This is list shows the topics and resources tagged using 'Administration'.
- Frequently asked questions about banking -Department of Health
This document from the Department of Health provides answers to some of the most frequently asked questions in relation to Direct Payments and banking.
- Example of a Trust Deed - Sandwell
This document is a copy of the form used to set up a trust deed in Sandwell.
- Setting up a trust fund - Suffolk
This document provides guidance for establishing a trust fund for people who choose to use Direct Payments but find it difficult to manage their own money, or arrange their own care, without some support. It allows them to benefit from the choice and control that Direct Payments bring.
- Cash withdrawal record sheet - Sandwell
This form has been designed to help Direct Payment recipients manage their budget.
- Lancashire support service - PA register
This site is designed to bring personal assistants and employers together. It has useful information and links to other services.
- Direct payments and equipment
This document from Milton Keynes social services department gives guidance to workers on the provision of equipment by Direct Payment following assessment by Community Occupational Therapy and Sensory Impairment Services.
- Norfolk's one page contract
This one page contract developed by Norfolk County Council demonstrates a simplified approach to agreeing terms and conditions of a Direct Payment.
- The Kent Card - use of a pre-loaded card for direct payments
Kent County Council has introduced a payment card system for direct payments recipients. The Kent Card is pre-loaded with funds for people meeting the criteria for social care who want to use Direct Payments.
- Independence, choice and risk: a guide to best practice in supported decision making
Sometimes people's decisions might be perceived by professionals or family members as carrying some degree of risk, This best practice guide is for everyone involved in supporting adults using health and social care in any community or residential setting in the public, independent or voluntary sectors.
- Managing direct payment finances in event of death of recipient
These documents from a range of local authorities illustrate the procedures adopted in several councils for managing the finances of a Direct Payment in the event of the death of a recipient.