Think Local Act Personal Tag Listing
This is list shows the topics and resources tagged using 'Achieving transformation'.
- 1 WP1 - Improvement 09/10 work plan - April 09
- 3 WP 3 Personalisation Highlight Report Qt2 Sept 09
- ADASS Personal Budget Survey March 2011
The ADASS Personal Budgets Survey reveals councils progress in delivering personal budgets.
- Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS) Website
The home of ADASS and the voice of adult social care. The site contains a range of policy initiatives, press releases and consultation responses.
- At a glance 29: Implications for social workers in adults' services
Social workers have a central role in developing and delivering personalised social care and support services. This new SCIE briefing examines how their role will change as services are transformed through the Putting People First programme.
- Barnet social care providers' event
This webpage provides links to presentations from an event on the provision of personalised support.
- Building a society for all ages consultation response
Summary of feedback on the Government's strategy, Building a Society for All Ages, which aims to address the opportunities and challenges of our ageing population.
- Care Management and Social Work
Two papers have been produced by this project concerning social workers in a self directed support environment. These papers are available to download here.
- Commissioning for personalisation: a framework for local authority commissioners
This framework explores refocuses existing and emerging perspectives on commissioning for health and wellbeing through the lens of personalisation.
- Developing a Business Case for Telecare
A document to support the development of a business case for telecare. This document looks at building a case for change.