Think Local Act Personal Tag Listing
This is list shows the topics and resources tagged using 'Integrated training'.
- Training available for direct payment employees/support workers in LB Islington
This document outlines the courses available in Islington for support workers/employees of Direct Payment users. It includes the application form used for this purpose.
- Buying freedom - DVD and training resources from Worcestershire county council
These documents show an outline of the training strategy and of the DVD 'Buying Freedom'. This is a learning and development resource produced by Worcestershire County Council in partnership with DH and CSIP.
- Discussing and providing direct payments - process steps for practitioners
These two slides from Warwickshire Direct Payments team present the steps involved in the process of discussing and providing Direct Payments with users. They are useful as a check list and in training and development.
- Direct payments training programme for managers - Birmingham
This document outlines the aims, outcomes and activities of a one day event staged by Birmingham City Council on Direct Payments for managers.
- Training resource pack for mental health staff - Sunderland
This document by Sunderland council provides training materials and essential information (including a process flow chart) about Direct Payments for mental health staff. Contact Direct Payments Manager, Philip Snowball, on 0191 566 1825 for more details including Care Plan information.