Think Local Act Personal Tag Listing
This is list shows the topics and resources tagged using 'Leadership'.
- We've come a long way
Martin Routledge, programme manager for Think Local Act Personal, shares a few thoughts on his week that was. This week I've been with groups and at events that have made me reflect on progress with personalisation.
- General Overview on Leadership and Management
Developing skills, leadership and management strategy. Skills for Care's leadership and management strategy documents include a main report which covers the state of affairs in leadership and management across the sector and makes recommendations for action.
- Improvement Network - Overview on Leadership
Leadership means many things to different people - an overview of the subject Note you may need to register to access some of the tools.
- Improving Public Relation and Communication in Personalisation across the North East
This project aims to support local authorities to develop and enhance skills necessary to support effective communication regarding the transformation of Adult Social Care. The main input and facilitation for the project will come from communication and PR expertise.
- North East Autism Consortium
The North East Autism consortium (NEAC) will drive forward the modern commissioning of care and support services for people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders and Asperger syndrome. This will be achieved in two ways:Via the delivery of the actions plans of the 4 sub regional Autism Service Development Groups (ASDG) developed from stakeholder events in 2008, which will lead to the creation of modern, cost effective and individualised services for people living in our region.
- Commissioning for personalisation: a framework for local authority commissioners
This framework explores refocuses existing and emerging perspectives on commissioning for health and wellbeing through the lens of personalisation.
- Putting People First: a shared vision and commitment to the transformation of Adult Social Care
This ministerial concordat sets out the shared aims and values which will guide the transformation of adult social care.
- Putting People First: Equality and diversity matters 1: providing appropriate services for lesbian gay bisexual and transgender people
This bulletin builds on good practice to help social care providers make their services appropriate for people looking at issues in equality and diversity.
- Putting people first: Equality and Diversity Matters 2
This bulletin from CSCI calls for black and minority ethnic people to have their cultural and social needs addressed on a more personal level.
- Putting People First: equality and diversity matters 3
This document covers good practice, equality and diversity and specific issues, and gives a checklist for action.