You are here: Think Local Act Personal > Topics and resources > Co-production > National Co-production Advisory Gro... > Who can join the National Co-production... > Think Local Act Personal Work Programme...
Think Local Act Personal Work Programme 2012/13
The Think Local Act Personal work programme sets out the three key themes that will drive TLAP's strategic approach for 2012-13:
- Tackling key challenges
- Checking progress
- Moving from learning to delivery.
The Partnership will operate seven priority work streams including:
- Making it Real
- National Market Development Forum
- Information advice and brokerage
- Self-directed support
- Building Community Capacity
- Cost effectiveness and efficiency