People with mental health problems
- Direct payments for people with mental health problems: a guide to action
This Department of Health guide sets out good practice in relation to making direct payments more accessible to people with mental health problems. It is intended to support local authorities, primary...
- Direct payments for mental health service users and survivors
This guide from the National Centre for Independent Living (NCIL) aims to promote the take up of Direct Payments by people with mental health issues by providing clear information and useful guidance.
- Direct payments in mental health: what are they being used for?
A selection of examples from different areas showing the range of ways in which Direct Payments are, or can be, used in place of mental health services.
- A guide to direct payments for mental health service users - Suffolk
This guide by Suffolk county council provides information on Direct Payments for people with mental health problems answers some of the frequently asked questions about their use.
- Mental Well-being Impact Assessment Toolkit
This is the new version of the Mental Well-being Impact Assessment (MWIA) Toolkit, published by the National Mental Health Development Unit (NMHDU) in partnership with the English National MWIA Collaborative....
- Paths to personalisation
Everyone who receives treatment for mental health issues should have control and choice over their care. To help to make this happen, the National Mental Health Development Unit (NMHDU), in conjunction...
- At a glance 18: Personalisation briefing: implications for community mental health services
A briefing summarising the implications of the personalisation agenda for community mental health services. This briefing examines the implications of the personalisation agenda for practitioners and...
- SCIE: Leadership for personalisation and social inclusion in mental health
Published: November 2009 This report is aimed at those involved in developing, providing and leading personalisation and social inclusion for mental health. It is also aimed at those developing the...