Reaching out to Carers Final report: Supporting carers of people with epilepsy
Organisation: Epilepsy Society (formerly the National Society for Epilepsy)
Our project will reach out to carers at the point of diagnosis of the cared-for person, through our Epilepsy Information Network (EIN) in 180 healthcare settings in England, and through our helpline, website and forum. Not only will we find out what carers of people with epilepsy need, we will also be able to provide them with tailored information, and signpost them to other carers' agencies.
- Carers project key statistics May 2011 (pdf - 544Kb) (opens new window)
- Carers survey for carers (pdf - 165Kb) (opens new window)
- Carers survey for healthcare professionals (pdf - 407Kb) (opens new window)
- Final report May 2011 (pdf - 119Kb) (opens new window)
- Helpline training day agenda and notes (pdf - 326Kb) (opens new window)